CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Frustrastion times a million!

I am exasperated with myself! For the past few days I have been eating crappily.....eating nothing but fast food on sunday (gone ALL day) didnt help at ALL! And we also have 2 left over bday cakes, which I have attacked consitantly with a fork, and even a spoon yesterday! And my workouts have been anything but! I just tried to do the elliptical, didn't happen! Not even close, something is way wrong, I just kept stopping, after every 30-60secs! Thats crazy because I've gotten really good @ the ellip. 10mins is nothing now! Used to kill me which is sad considering how much I run during track! :S Anyway....I'm stressed, tired, and slightly pissed at myself for all this unhealthy stuff the last few days! And I weight myself this am (after breakfast so it only half counts!) I weighed almost 160! :O NOT COOL! I think now I'm going to try to salavage some workout time, since I have at least 2 hours of homework to do! And tom. night I'll be getting home late....maybe if I dance around/kickbox/jump rope/do push-ups and some random jazz I can get some of a workout in! Then its bed! Sadly I'm 17 and staying up till 11 watching Wildfire & October Road last night was too much, but I did have a sleepless weekend, so not that sad I guess! Hope you're all having better luck today! :)

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't." ~Richard Bach

Ash!
Ash!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I notice you watch October Road, so I wanted to pass this along to you.. I hope to see you on the message boards!

Below is a link to the message boards for October Road . It was announced today that there is a 50/50 chance for a third season of October Road, and it mostly depends on us, the fans to bring it back. Below is a link to the abc October Road Message boards. You will find many resources to help save the show as well as many other OR related posts. I hope to see you there! We can do this! We have had a decent response so far!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/octoberroad/index?pn=mb&cat=41338

You can also access the message boards if you go to abc.com under "Primetime" and choose october road. We need all the support we can get! Thanks!